New free Paytm cash loot offer back again in May 2020 for selected Paytm users. Get Rs.25 free Paytm cash on add money in your Paytm wallet. Add money in your Paytm wallet and apply promo code to get flat Rs.25 cashback in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours. Paytm cashback loot offers for all looters in May month. Don’t require any UPI linked bank account. You can add money using Debit Card or Credit Card, UPI, Net Banking.
👉 Free Rs.199 Recharge Plan For All Operators
👉 Paytm Maggi Pazzta Offer
Paytm add money loot offer to get free Paytm cashback on add money in your Paytm wallet. Earn Rs.25 free Paytm cash in this add money offer. Free Paytm cash loot to earn unlimited Paytm cashback. So, Friends check your Paytm account and if you are eligible for this offer then loot it and get Rs.25 free Paytm cash.
Free Paytm Cash Loot
Loot:- New Add Money Promo Code | Unlimited Paytm Cash Earning Tricks | Paytm UPI Loot Offer
Paytm Add Money Loot Offer:-
1. First of all, Download Paytm App.
2. Login or Signup your Paytm account using Mobile number.
3. Complete your KYC using any Govt. Id for receive cashback.
4. Go to “Add Money” option.
5. Enter add money amount minimum of Rs.1000 or above.
6. Click on “Have A Promo Code” and apply Add Money Promo Code –
7. After successfully applied promo code go to payment page.
8. Choose any payment method and complete your transaction.
9. You will receive flat Rs.25 Paytm cash in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Minimum add money amount should be Rs.1000.
2. Offer is valid for selected Paytm users.
3. Offer can be availed once per user and once per device within the campaign duration.
4. This offer is valid on Add Money on Paytm app only.
5. Offer is valid till 31st May 2020 11:59 PM.
6. Each reward will be received within 24 hours of completion of transaction on which the reward is eligible.
7. If you have not completed your KYC, or have breached your monthly wallet limit, you will receive a cashback in Paytm Gift voucher.
8. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.