Google Pay Diwali New Offer for all users, Collect 5 stamps & get Rs.251 cash in bank account. Also chance to win Rs.1 Lakh on diwali special lucky draw bonus offer. So friends carefully read all terms & conditions and rules then apply & loot this offer.
You need to collect 5 different stamps to earn Rs.251 Google Pay cash.
5 Stamps Details –
Note – Click on above stamps to get stamps image.
How To Collect Above 5 Stamps:-
Mainly 3 way to collect 5 stamps……
1. Send Money, Recharge Or Bill Payments Rs.35 Or Above. (Currently unavailable)
2. Scan above stamps image using Diwali scanner.
3. Send your received stamps to your friends & you get a 1 surprise stamp.
How To Earn Rs.251 Cash In Bank Account:-
1. First of all, Update or Download Google Pay App New Version.
Click Here To Visit Google Pay Diwali Offer Page
2. Now you can scan above stamps using diwali scanner.
3. You will get maximum 5 stamps using diwali scanner way.
4. Now send your received stamps to your friends to get surprise stamps.
5. You will get maximum 5 stamps to this way. Totally you receive 10 stamps per day. If you will receive 5 different stamps then you will receive cashback.
6. If 5 different stamps not received than try this procedure everyday, when you receive 5 different stamps automatically you will receive Rs.251 cashback in your bank account.
Terms & Conditions:-
- You must successfully complete the following actions to be rewarded with a stamp:
- Use Google Pay to send money or make any form of payment of Indian Rupees Thirty Five or more
- Scan a lighted Diwali diya near you using the Diwali Scanner
- This feature is only available on Android devices
- Gift a stamp to a friend. You can earn up to 1 bonus stamp per friend
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- P2P payments to external UPI IDs and inbound-transfers from non-Google Pay users are not eligible for this offer.
- You can collect a maximum of 5 stamps per day through each collection method.
- For collecting at least one each of five different stamps, you will receive a scratch card with a guaranteed reward worth Indian Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty One (INR 251) and a Diwali Bonus ticket which is a lucky draw ticket worth up to India Rupees One Lakh (INR 1 Lakh) that unlocks on 1 November 2019.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card and one Diwali Bonus ticket during the offer period. After earning your reward, you can still continue to collect stamps throughout the offer period and gift them to your friends.
- If you or your friends cannot see the stamp collection feature on your Google Pay Rewards channel, update your app to the latest version.
- You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- In addition, if you win a One Lakh (1,00,000) reward through this offer, you will no longer be eligible for any other Google Pay offers for the remainder of the fiscal year.
- If you earn the winning prize of Indian Rupees One Lakh (INR 1,00,000), when claiming your prize, you will need to provide your permanent account number and any other documents that Google may require for tax purposes.
- Offer valid until 31 October 2019.
- By accepting a prize, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.