Google Pay Gas Booking Offer
Google Pay Gas Booking Offer, Google Pay LPG Offer, Bharat Gas, Indane Gas, HP Gas, Book your LPG cylinder with Google Pay and Pay using Google Pay UPI to get cashback up to Rs.500 directly Google Pay linked bank account. Google Pay gas booking offer for all users to earn cashback on cylinder booking. Earn free Google Pay scratch card and earn between Rs.20 to Rs.500 from this offer. Bharat Gas or HP Gas or Indane Gas cylinder booking offer from Google Pay in June 2021. If you book gas cylinder online then I recommend you book using Google Pay and pay using UPI to earn up to Rs.500 cashback scratch card.
Google Pay gas booking offer, Earn a scratch card worth Rs.500 on gas cylinder booking using Google Pay UPI. Google Pay scratch card earning tricks back again in June month 2021. Earn free cashback directly bank account, Google Pay Recharge & Bill payment loot offers.
Google Pay Gas Booking: Get Cashback Upto Rs.500
1. First of all, Download or Update Google Pay app.
2. Login your account Google Pay account.
3. Link your bank account with Google Pay app and create UPI mPIN (New User).
4. Go to offers section and If you see below offer then you are eligible for it & click on the offer.
5. Now click on “Pay Now” button.
6. Again click on “LPG Cylinder booking”.
7. Choose your LPG operator.
8. Enter your Registered Mobile Number / LPG ID and your Name.
9. Click on “Link Account” and pay using Google Pay UPI.
10. After a successful transaction you will receive a scratch card and win cashback between Rs.20 to Rs.500.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. You must successfully complete your first gas cylinder booking on the Google Pay app of at least Rs.300 during the offer period to earn a scratch card worth Rs.20 to Rs.500.
2. Only gas cylinder delivery bookings made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Gas cylinder delivery bookings made in third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
3. You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
4. You can earn up to a total of Rs.9000 per financial year (1st April to 31st March) across all Google Pay offers.
5. Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number, and form of payment to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been to register another Google Pay account.
6. If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
7. This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.