Google Pay Go India – Collect City Tickets & Kilometers
Google Pay Go India Game Offer, GPay Go India Visit All Cities India Offer, Collect Go India City Tickets, Collect Go India Kilometer, New online game Go India for all users. Visit all cities of India & get Rs.101-501 directly in the bank account. Google Pay launch Go India new game in this festive season just like Google Pay Cake Offer or another previous game in Google Pay app.
Google Pay Go India offer, Visit all cities of India before 25th November to get Rs.101-Rs.501 directly in the bank account. Collect Google Pay Go India Tickets & Kilometer and visit all cities. Complete Google Pay given task and collect Tickets & Kilometers.
Visit All Cities of India & Get Rs.101 – Rs.501 Cash
What is Google Pay Go India Offer?
Hi, Guys Google Pay Go India Offer the same as Google Pay Cake offer or any other previous offer. Update your Google Pay app and collect city tickets & kilometers to visit all cities of India and get Rs.101 to Rs.501 directly in the bank account. Offer valid till 25th November 2020. So, Friends loot this Google Pay offer.
Still Showing Google Pay Go India Offer Coming Soon:
1. Open Google Play Store App.
2. Search Google Pay App.
3. Join Google Play Beta version.
4. Now update your Google Pay App to Google Pay Beta version App.
5. Open Google Pay app and and find “Go India” icon.
Collect Google Pay Go India City Tickets & Kilometers, Visit All Cities Of India:
1. First of all, Download or Update Google Pay App.
Click Here To Open Google Pay Go India Game Page
2. Login or Create a new Google Pay account.
3. Set your bank account with Google Pay app and create UPI ID.
4. Go to app home page and scroll down to see “Go India” option.
5. Click on the icon and visit “Go India” game page.
6. Now click on “Enter Game” button.
7. Again click on “Start Playing” button.
8. Choose your starting point Amritsar or Bengaluru and then click on “Let’s Go” button. ( For Example, I selected Bengaluru).
9. Tap the gift box above to get your first city ticket and KM.
10. You will get 2 city tickets of any two cities and click on “Next” ( I got Chennai and Mumbai).
11. Initially you can travel upto 3000 KM.
12. Tap on Chennai to visit your first city and collect one photo. you can share this photo with your friends.
13. Again tap on Mumbai and collect another photo.
14. You can gift extra tickets to your friends or request tickets from your friends.
How To Earn Google Pay Go India City Tickets:
1. Go to dashboard and tap on tickets.
2. Share a Go India photo or map with your friends.
3. Recharge any prepaid plan for friends and family (Coming Soon).
4. Pay for Google Play via Recharge code or UPI (Coming Soon).
5. Pay to Google Pay QRs in shops or online merchants (Coming Soon).
6. Pay bills like DTH, electricity etc (Coming Soon).
7. Buy Gold or Pay on the MakeMyTrip Spot (Coming Soon).
How To Earn GPay Go India Kilometers:
1. Go to dashboard and tap on KM.
2. Open Google Pay Go India Game Page and get morning gift.
3. Gift a city ticket to your friends.
4. Share a Go India photo or map with your friends.
5. Pay friends on Google Pay (Coming Soon).
6. Transfer money to any bank account (Coming Soon).
7. Pay to any UPI ID (Coming Soon).
Google Pay Go India Game Rules:
1. Visit all the cities in the Go India game by 25th Nov, 11:59 PM to earn the Go India Champion reward Rs.101-Rs.501.
2. To visit a city in the game, collect both city tickets and kilometers (KM). The more you collect, the more cities you can visit.
3. City tickets and KM are given out randomly. You should collect any of the cities or KM through different actions. Tap the ticket or KM icon to learn more.
4. You can collect a maximum of 1 city ticket or KM for paying to the same merchant or person in a day. Pay different recipients, get more.
5. Your KM will expire if not collected in the game 48 hours from receiving.
6. You can visit up to 3 cities daily during the game period, so travel wisely.
7. If you don’t see collected tickets or KM in your game, just exit and open the game again. It may take up to an hour to appear.
More details – Click Here