Google Pay New Offer
Google Pay New Offer, Google Pay Scratch Card Offer, Google Pay Bill Payment Offer, Collect Google Pay Stamps, Google Pay Savings Week. Hey Guys we are back with a new offer. New scratch card offer for almost all users where you will earn flat cashback up to Rs.50. You need to complete 7 eligible payments and get Google Pay scratch card. Offer valid till 10th October 2021. Make 7 transactions and get cashback up to Rs.50 in your Google Pay UPI linked bank account and many more exciting offers.
Google Pay Savings Week offers Google Pay users to get a scratch card worth Rs.50 and more vouchers. We have found one trick where you can collect scratch cards without any single amount payment. Follow the below steps and earn cashback.
Google Pay Savings Week Offer: Get Cashback Upto Rs.50 In Bank Account
1. First of all, Update your Google Pay app.
2. Open Google Pay App and go to the “Offers” section.
3. You will see the below banner and tap on it for more details.
4. Now make any 7 eligible transactions from the below list…
Pay DTH, Electricity, LPG, Internet, And Postpaid Mobile Bills
Recharge Any Prepaid Mobile Number
Pay Local Shops and Businesses Via QR Code
5. You will get the scratch cards on the below order…
On the 1st, 2nd, and 5th qualifying transactions you will get a Savings week stamp
On the 3rd qualifying transaction, You will get a Gold coin worth Rs.1
On the 4th and 6th qualifying transactions you will earn flat cashback worth Rs.5
On the 7th qualifying transaction, You will earn a scratch card worth Rs.2 to Rs.40
6. You can earn a maximum of 7 rewards during the offer period.
7. You can earn a maximum of 1 reward per day.
8. Each transaction must be at least Rs.70 to be eligible.
9. Offer valid till 10th October 2021.
1. Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
2. Any cash back you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you don’t have an account linked.
3. You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
4. Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants or for the content of the merchant’s website.
5. This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition ) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
6. For more details open the Google Pay app and go to the offers section to read the full T&C.