New Google Pay scratch card tricks back again in May 2020. Pay Rs.150 or above any bill payment using Google Pay UPI & get a scratch card and win up to Rs.1000 cashback directly bank account. Free Google Pay scratch card loot for all looters, Check your Google Pay ‘Rewards’ section and if you are eligible for this offer then loot it and earn free scratch card and win real cashback directly in a bank account.
Google Pay Scratch Card Tricks
New recharge or bill payments offer, Recharge or Bill payments Rs.150 or above using Google Pay UPI and get cashback up to Rs.1000 directly in bank account. Google Pay scratch card tricks, earn a scratch card on recharge or bill payments. Free mobile recharge or bill payments offer, Promo code, Coupons, deals from Google Pay.
How To Loot This Offer:-
1. First of all, Download Google Pay App.
2. Login your Google Pay account.
3. Link your bank account with the Google Pay app and create UPI mPIN (New User).
4. Go to the app home page and scroll down to see the “Rewards” option & click on it.
5. Now if you see below locked scratch card then you are eligible for this offer.
6. Click on “Pay a Bill Now” and complete a recharge or bill payments using Google Pay UPI.
7. Minimum transaction amount should be Rs.150 or above.
8. After a successful transaction you will get a scratch card and win up to Rs.1000 cashback directly in your linked bank account.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. You must successfully complete a bill payment using the Google Pay app of at least Indian Rupees Hundred Fifty (INR 150) during the offer period to unlock a scratch card worth between Indian Rupees Ten (INR 10) to Indian Rupees One Thousand (INR 1000).
2. Only bill payments made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
3. Bill payments made for insurance premiums are not eligible for this offer.
4. The locked scratch card will expire on 31 May 2020.
5. You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the offer period.
6. You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
7. Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number, and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
8. If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
9. This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- CoinDCX Go Free Bitcoins Offer – Get Free Bitcoins Worth Rs.350 | Limited Period Offer | No KYC
- Colgate Diabetics Toothpaste Free Sample For All | Order Now…
- Paytm Cricket League Offer – Collect Paytm Cards & Win Upto Rs.10,000 Cashback | All User…
- Amazon Add Money Loot – Free Rs.100 Amazon Pay Balance Per Debit Card