Google Pay Stay at Home Offer
Google Pay Stay At Home Offer, Google Pay Scratch Card Tricks, Google Pay Stay Home Stamps, Google Pay launch new offers for all in this COVID19 pandemic situation. Google Pay stay at home offer where you have to complete at least 7 transactions and you will get cashback up to Rs.800 but you will get guaranteed cashback of Rs.75 in your bank account. In this offer, All eligible transactions are Recharge, Bill Payment, etc. where you have to invest some amount but we have one trick where no need to invest any amount and you will successfully receive cashback between Rs.75 to Rs.800.
Collect 7 stamps of Google Pay Stay at Home offer and get guaranteed cashback between Rs.70 – Rs.800. So, Guys, Don’t worry about stamps, Our trick 100% work on this loot. If you have multiple accounts then try it on all accounts. Cashback amount directly credited to your bank account.
Flying Post: Free Rs.425 Cashback In Bank Account
Google Pay Stay Home Offer Rewards:
On the 1st, 3rd, 5th qualifying transaction, You will get a [email protected] Stamp
On the 2nd and 4th qualifying transaction, You will earn a voucher
On the 6th qualifying transaction, You will earn a scratch card worth Rs.5 – Rs.100
On the 7th qualifying transaction, You will earn [email protected] scratch card worth Rs.70 – Rs.700
How To Collect 7 Stamps & Get Cashback Rs.75- Rs.800 From Google Pay:
1. First of all, Download Or Update Google Pay App.
2. Login your Google Pay account.
3. Link your bank account with Google Pay App (New User).
4. Go to offer section and you will see “Stay At Home” Offer.
5. Now complete 7 transactions and collect 7 stamps.
Eligible Transactions of Stay at Home Offer:
a. Pay DTH, Electricity, LPG, Internet and Postpaid Mobile Plan bills with the Google Pay app.
b. Recharge any Prepaid mobile plan with the Google Pay app.
6. Each transaction amount must be Rs.99 or above.
7. All transactions must be done using Google Pay UPI.
8. You will receive a scratch card worth Rs.70 to Rs.700 after collecting all stamps.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Every transaction amount must be at least Rs.99 or above.
2. Bill payments made for insurance premium are not eligible for this offer.
3. You can earn a maximum of 7 rewards during the offer period.
4. There is no limit on the number of rewards you can get per day.
5. Scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
6. Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you don’t have an account linked.
7. You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
8. Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants or for the content of the merchant’s website.
9. This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition ) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.
10. For more details open Google Pay app and go to offers section to read the full T&C.