Jio Payment Bank
Jio Payment Bank savings account create within 5 minutes. No need any documents verification. Create Jio Payments Bank Savings Account with Aadhaar OTP. Get free savings bank account from Jio Payment Bank. So friends follow below steps to create Jio Payment Bank Savings Account…
Click Here To Get Rs.149 Jio Recharge Absolutely Free Of Cost
Jio free data tricks, Internet offers, new recharge plan offers, Recharge tricks, promo code, Recharge loot offers.
How To Open Jio Payments Bank Savings Account?
Step – 1
Create Jio Money Wallet:
1. First of all, Download Jio Money App.
2. Install & Open.
3. Verify Jio Money App with your device.
4. Login or Signup with mobile number.
5. Enter your given details and enter any Govt. Id details (Voter ID, Aadhar Id etc.).
6. Create 4 digit mPIN.
7. Now your Jio Money wallet is ready.
Step – 2
Create Jio Payments Bank Savings Account:
1. Download Or Update MyJio App.
2. Now Click here to open Jio Payment Bank Page (Please do not directly open MyJio App, Otherwise you can’t see Jio Payment Bank option).
3. Click on “UPGRADE NOW”.
4. You will redirect to MyJio App.
5. Now Click on “Let’s get started”
6. Select your Jio Money register mobile number for device verification and click on proceed.
7. After device bunding set up your mPIN.
8. Open Bank tab in MyJio App and click on “Create Account Now” Banner.
9. Enter your Aadhaar Number and Verify with OTP (OTP sent to your Aadhaar link mobile number).
10. Now enter your Pan Card details and review your account details.
11. Tap to agree and proceed.
12. Your account will open within 72 hours after being reviewed.
Note: You have must be mobile number linked with Aadhaar