Mobikwik Eid special UPI offer for all Mobikwik users. Send money using Mobikwik UPI Id and earn up to Rs.786 cashback directly in your Mobikwik wallet. You can transfer your Mobikwik wallet amount into your bank account. This offer valid only for Today (25th May 2020). So, Friends complete your Mobikwik UPI transaction minimum of Rs.500 and chance to win Rs.786 instant cashback in Mobikwik wallet (Not Supercash).
👉 Free Rs.199 Recharge Plan For All Operators
Eid special offer from Mobikwik to get cashback up to Rs.786 on UPI transaction. Mobikwik Eid special UPI offer to earn up to Rs.786 cashback in Mobikwik wallet on send money using Mobikwik UPI Id. This transaction must be first UPI transaction of this month of Mobikwik UPI handle. Mobikwik UPI Loot, Recharge Combo Offer, Add money offer for all Mobikwik looters.
Mobikwik Eid Special UPI Offer:-
1. First of all, Download Mobikwik App.
2. Login your Mobikwik account using Mobile Number and Verify with OTP.
3. Complete your Mobikwik wallet KYC using any Govt. Id for receive cashback.
4. Link your bank account with Mobikwik and create UPI mPIN (New User).
5. Go to “Send Money” option.
6. Enter any UPI Id.
7. Send money amount minimum of Rs.500 or above.
8. Enter your UPI mPIN and complete your transaction.
9. After a successful transaction, you will receive a Gullak and earn up to Rs.786 cashback in your Mobikwik wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Minimum transaction amount should be Rs.500 or above.
2. This offer only valid on your first UPI transfer of May to any UPI handle.
3. Users need to do KYC in order to receive cashback.
4. 786 lucky winners get flat cashback of Rs.786 in their Gullak.
5. This offer is applicable only for Today (25th May, 2020).
6. Winners will be selected automatically from the system & no winners list will be published.
7. Users who have linked their payments bank as the primary bank, won’t be eligible.
8. If the sender or receiver has de-registered VPA more than once, those users will not be eligible for cashback.
9. Mobikwik reserves the right to change offer terms or disqualify the offer without any prior notice.