PayPal send Rs.200 discount voucher to PayPal users account. So friends quickly check your mail account, first come first serve basis this offer. Voucher expire date 30th September.
How to apply this offer:-
- Login to your Email Id and go to Promotional folder.
- Now you will see a mail from PayPal “Special Rs.200 dicount voucher for you”( Account Specific).
- Open this mail and click to save Rs.200 discount voucher.
- you will redirect to offer page.
- Now click on “Save Offer” and login your PayPal account to collect this offer.
Redeem The Voucher:-
- Buy any Paytm Gift Card from Paisawapas.
- Choose Gift Card Amount Rs.200.
- Now Login or create your Paisawaps account (If Create new account verify your Email Id and Mobile Number).
- Enter your Paytm Mobile Number.
- Enter your given details to process this purchase.
- Choose your Payment method PayPal.
- Now you redirect to PayPal login page.
- Enter your login credintials.
- Use your Rs.200 discount voucher and Rs.10 service charge pay using your Debit or Credit Card.
- After Successful Purchase you will receive Rs.200 in your Paytm Cash in your Paytm Paisawapas Wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
- This voucher entitles eligible PayPal account holders to receive a discount of up to ₹200 off an eligible purchase with PayPal.
- Please note that this special offer is only meant for the original recipients of this email, sent directly from PayPal. This is a limited offer on a first come first served basis, available only to limited India PayPal users. PayPal may at its discretion limit the offer to certain number of users. If the vouchers are exhausted, PayPal will inform that the user is no longer eligible to save the offer.
- The voucher is valid till September 30, 2019 (“voucher period”).
- No Minimum spend required to use/redeem this voucher.
- You can use/redeem this voucher immediately after adding it to your PayPal account.
- The voucher cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or other discounts/products/services.
- Offer is valid for transaction through your PayPal India account.
- Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
- PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards may not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is cancelled by the payer/refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer/not award the cashback voucher at all.
- For full cancellations, any unused portion of this voucher will be cancelled, and any redeemed cashback amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.
- For partial cancellations,
- If the cancellation amount is less than 50% of the order value, the requested cancellation amount will be fully refunded.
- If the cancellation amount is more than 50% of the order value, any unused portion of this voucher will be cancelled, and any redeemed voucher amount will be adjusted from the refund amount.