Jio Recharge Loot
New Paytm recharge offer for selected Paytm users in June 2020. Recharge your Jio mobile number with Paytm and get Rs.150 cashback in Paytm wallet. Paytm Jio offer, Get 200% cashback in Paytm on mobile recharge of Rs.75 or above. Don’t required any UPI linked bank account for this offer. If you have mini KYC Paytm account then you can apply this offer. So, Friends kindly check your Paytm account and if you got this offer then apply it.
Paytm Jio offer, Flat Rs.150 cashback on Rs.75 Jio mobile recharge from Paytm. This offer valid till 30th June 2020. Free Recharge Tricks, Mobile Recharge Loot Offer, Free Jio Data Tricks from Paytm in this month. Earn free Paytm cash on mobile recharge or bill payments. Apply below promo code and get Rs.150 cashback in Paytm wallet.
Paytm Jio Offer:-
1. First of all, Download Paytm App.
2. Login or Signup your Paytm account.
3. Complete your KYC using any Govt. Id for receive cashback.
4. Go to recharge section.
5. Enter your Jio mobile number.
6. Enter recharge amount Rs.75 or above.
7. Apply Promo code –
8. After successfully applied promo code go to payment page and choose any payment option.
9. Complete your transaction and you will get a Rs.150 Recharge/Bill Payment vouchers from Paytm.
10. You can use this voucher on your mobile recharge or bill payments and you will get cashback up to Rs.150 in your Paytm wallet.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Get Recharge/Bill Payment vouchers worth up to ₹150 on your Jio Recharge on Paytm.
2. Minimum Order Value should be of ₹75.
3. This offer is valid on Jio Mobile Prepaid Recharge on Paytm app only.
4. Offer can be availed once per user and once per device within the campaign duration.
5. User needs to apply the Promocode in the Apply Promocode section before proceeding with the payment.
6. This offer is valid till 30th June 2020 11:59 PM.
7. Each reward will be received within 24 hours of completion of the transaction on which the reward is eligible.
8. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.