Skype Screen Sharing Not Working On Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Hi Readers, I installed Ubuntu 22.04 LTS on my computer but I checked that the Skype screen sharing option is not showing. But after few research, I found the solution. Basically, the Skype screen sharing problem occurs because of Wayland’s protocol. Ubuntu recently switch to Wayland session but it’s still not working on many cases.
1. First of all, Check the windowing system on your device.
2. Open the terminal and enter the below command to check the windowing system.
3. Now change the windowing system on your device.
4. Enter the below command on the terminal.
sudo nano /etc/gdm3/custom.conf
5. Now remove the ‘#’ symbol from the beginning of the ‘WaylandEnable=false’ and uncomment it.
6. Now restart your system.
7. I hope it will work for you. Thank You!!