Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance To Bank Account
Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance Into Bank Account, Withdrawal Paytm Postpaid Balance, Paytm Postpaid To Bank Transfer, Hey Guys, We are back again with another exciting post where we will discuss about Paytm postpaid balance transfer to bank account. If you have a Paytm Postpaid account then it’s really useful for you. You can transfer Paytm postpaid balance into bank account without any charges.
Paytm Postpaid is a Buy Now Pay Later facility from Paytm where you can use to purchase anything now using Postpaid and pay later but we have one trick where you can transfer it to your bank account. No need to pay any charges for it. Just follow the below trick and use it as a normal cash in your bank account. Already wa have written a post where we describe about “How To Open Paytm Postpaid account?”
How To Transfer Paytm Postpaid Balance Into Bank Account?
1. First of all, If you don’t have Paytm Postpaid account then open it.
2. Now find out any Paytm Business Merchant Account.
3. Scan Paytm business merchant QR code.
4. You will see you are able select Paytm Postpaid balance as a payment option.
5. Complete your merchant transaction and you will get that amount in your Paytm merchant account.
6. Now you can settle this amount from merchant account to linked bank account.
7. Boom !! Now enjoy this cash as you want.
8. You have to repay this amount 7th day of next month with 2-3 % convenience fees.