PhonePe refer and earn loot, Get assured Rs.200 cashback on each referral. Refer your PhonePe invited link to your friends and when your friend first time download PhonePe app from your given link & make a first UPI transaction then you get minimum Rs.200 but win up to Rs.1000 scratch card and your friend also get a scratch card & win up to Rs.100 for joining.
PhonePe referral offer, Refer and earn Rs.200 cash in PhonePe wallet. PhonePe refer and earn loot offer limted time so loot this offer asap. You can transfer your PhonePe wallet balance into bank account.
How To Avail This Cashback:-
1. Your Steps:-
i. First of all, Download PhonePe App.
ii. Login or Signup your PhonePe account.
iii. Go to PhonePe app home page & click on refer and earn.
iv. Now share your referral links to your friends via Whatsapp, Messanger etc.
2. Your Friend Steps:-
i. First time download PhonePe app from your given link.
ii. Enter Mobile Number for Signup PhonePe account & verify with OTP.
iii. Link bank account with PhonePe and create UPI mPIN.
iv. Make a first UPI transaction to any PhonePe UPI Id (Minimum transaction Rs.150).
3. After successful transaction you will get guaranteed cashback Rs.200 & your friend get cashback up to Rs.100.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Offer start from 11.30a.m. 12th February 2020.
2. Offer valid for all PhonePe users.
3. Referred friend must do their first ever money tarnsfer to a PhonePe user within 15 days of signing up on PhonePe using the referral link.
4. This offer can be availed only once per successfully referred friend.
5. Cashback for a referred friend can be availed once once per user/phone number and once per device.
6. Referred friend must be transferring money using a bank account that has been linked on PhonePe for the first time.
7. Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
8. This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu prize scheme (prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law.