Google Pay I Care India Offer
Google Pay I-Care India Offer, Google Pay I Care Offer, Gift Google Pay Heart Box, Collect Google Pay Heart Box For India, How To Claim Google Pay Heart Gift Box, Donate Google Pay Meals, Google Pay I Care Group Link, Google Pay back with another loot offer for all user. Just collect heart box and win up to Rs.360 cashback in the bank. Here the main concept is to do some transactions and collect heart boxes. You can share your extra boxes with your friends.
Google Pay I Care Group Link, Join any Google Pay group and create a new group with your friends and share your collected heart box with this group and when any 4 people collect that heart box, Your meal will be collected and you will receive a cashback scratch card on 10th, 20th, 30th meals collection. You can also earn on each meal and each heart box claim. You can earn a voucher, Gold coins, an extra meal, etc. In this Google Pay offer, Google provided 4 lakhs meals per day and 1 crore meals during the offer period. Offer valid till 20th August 2021, So try to collect as soon as possible 30 meals to get maximum cashback scratch card.
Google Pay I Care Rewards:
- Get Scratch Card Worth Rs.2 To Rs.20 On Donate 2 Meals
- Get Scratch Card Worth Rs.3 To Rs.30 On Donate 10 Meals
- Get Scratch Card Worth Rs.3 To Rs.30 On Donate 20 Meals
- Get Scratch Card Worth Rs.30 To Rs.300 On Donate 30 Meals
You can also earn surprise rewards on each heart box.
Eligible Transaction To Earn Heart Boxes:
Donate via COVID Spot Min. Of Rs.300 (Guaranteed)
Recharge Minimum of Rs.35 (Guaranteed)
Pay Bills For DTH, Electricity Minimum of Rs.100 (Guaranteed)
Buy Google Play Recharge Codes Min. Rs.35 (Guaranteed)
Pay any Google Pay Merchant Min. Rs.35
Support Online Bussiness Min Of Rs.100
Send Money To Friends Via UPI Min Rs.100
How To Participate Google Pay I-Care India Offer & Win Upto Rs.360 Cashback
1. First of all, Download or Update the Latest Version of the Google Pay App.
2. Open the Google Pay app and Login your Google Pay account using Gmail & Mobile Number.
3. Go to the Google Pay home page and Scroll down to see the “I-Care” icon and tap on it.
4. Tap on “Gift Now”.
5. Enter a group name to create a group or join any Google Pay group.
Google Pay I Care Group:
You Can Join This Google Pay Group…
Group1: Join Now
Group2: Join Now
6. Gift this Heart Box to any group and when any 4 people of that group claim this heart box they will gift voucher and your 1 meal will be counted.
7. You need to collect a total of 30 meals to complete this offer.
8. Do some eligible transactions to collect heart boxes and then share the boxes with any group and your meal will be counted.
9. You will get a cashback scratch card on the 2nd, 10th, 20th, and 30th meals collection.
Terms & Conditions:
- Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
- If you earned the Goldback reward, your reward will be added to your Gold Locker. If you do not have a Gold Locker on Google Pay, set one up and your reward will be added. See Gold help center to learn more about digital gold on Google Pay.
- The Goldback reward will expire 45 days from the day you earned it if you do not claim it.
- Locked scratch cards you receive will expire after 7 days if not unlocked.
- The I-Care milestone scratch cards you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- This program uses fixed odds to determine rewards. Whether you earn a heart box will be determined by the type of transaction that you make. For guaranteed eligible transactions, you will always earn a heart box. For other eligible transactions, you have a 5-35% chance of receiving a heart box.
- Heart boxes contain a combination of locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers, gold coins and extra meals. For guaranteed eligible transactions, the heart box will contain locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers or gold coins. For other eligible transactions, the heart box will contain locked scratch cards, merchant vouchers, gold coins or an extra meal.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu, as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979, and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.