Paytm wallet offer 2020 for selected Paytm users. Send money your Paytm wallet amount to bank account and get cashback upto Rs.500 on every transfer. Paytm send money offer is available for selected Paytm users. Send money Rs.100 Paytm wallet amount to your bank account and get upto Rs.500 cashback. Paytm electricity bill payment offer 2020.
Paytm wallet offer, Earn upto Rs.500 cashback in Paytm wallet on each money transfer from Paytm wallet to bank account. So friends loot this offer and earn huge Paytm cashback. Send Money Paytm Wallet To Bank Account Tricks.
How To Avail This Offer:-
1. First of all, Download Paytm App.
2. Login or Create new Paytm account.
3. Complete your mini KYC with any Govt. Id.
4. Now go to “cashback” offer section.
5. Click on “Paytm UPI Offers” section and if you will see below banner then you are eligible for this offer.
6. Now click on “Activate Offer”.
7. Go to Paytm app home page –> Passbook –> Paytm Wallet.
8. Send your Paytm wallet money to bank account (If your Paytm wallet amount insufficient then add money to your Paytm wallet).
9. After succesfully transfer Paytm wallet amount to bank account you will get cashback up to Rs.500 on each transaction.
If transfer charges 5% will be applicable on your each transaction then don’t apply this offer.
Maximum chances to get cashback 2% of transfer amount.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Minimum amount of each transaction should be Rs.100.
2. Offer can be availed 5 times during the campaign validity.
3. Offer is applicable on sending money from wallet to bank account only.
4. On your first transaction, the offer will be unlocked. You need to activate the offer within 30 days to participate in it.
5. You need to complete 10 money transfers from wallet to bank account within 30 days to earn upto Rs.5000 cashback.
6. Each reward will be received within 24 hours of completion of transaction on which the reward is eligible.
7. Paytm reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.